G&U's broad experience in diverse industries provides us with a special perspective in dealing with our clients' accounting needs.
A partial list of accounting services which we can perform include:
* Design and implementation of general accounting systems
* Design and implementation of control systems for inventory, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
* Financial analysis.
* Review of an organization's activities or procedures for the purpose of assessing performance or identifying opportunities.
* Design and preparation of specialized management reports.
* Review Reporting - performance of inquiry and analytical procedures which provide us with a reasonable basis for expressing
limited assurance as to the conformity of financial statements with generally accepted accounting principles, or, if
applicable, with another comprehensive basis of accounting.
* Compilation Reporting - presentation in the form of financial statements of information that is management's
representations without expressing an opinion or any other form of assurance on the statements.
Our firm provides full-charge bookkeeping services, including general journal and subsidiary ledger maintenance, bank statement
reconciliation, and receivables and payables tracking and analysis. We're also familiar with a variety of accounting software packages
such as QuickBooks and Quicken.
We offer complete payroll preparation and payroll tax reporting services.
We prepare all federal and state returns and offer full magnetic media and electronic filing capabilities.
We also prepare all sales tax filings and offer full sales tax audit representation and
we can help prepare your property tax filings and business license returns.